Muerta, the new hero in Dota 2, has been classified as a carry hero with nuking and disabling skills. Professional players initially used the hero primarily in one of the three core roles and barely picked her as a support. In the first few days of release, Topias "Topson" Taavitsainen tested Muerta as a midlaner, while Daryl "iceiceice" Koh Pei Xiang took her to the offlane, and Remco "Crystallis" Arets and Jackie "EternaLEnVy" Mao played her in the safelane carry position.
- Dead Shot: Muerta fires a ghostly trickshot at an enemy unit or tree. When the bullet strikes, it damages and briefly slows, then ricochets in the targeted direction.
The ricochet damages all units that it passes through, stopping when it hits a hero. Heroes hit by the ricochet are feared away from the impact.
- The Calling: Summons a group of 4 revenants that slowly circle the targeted location. Enemies within the area are slowed and have reduced attack speed. Revenants deal damage and silence enemies as they pass through them.
- Gunslinger: Muerta's attacks have a chance to fire a second shot at another target, prioritizing Heroes.
- Pierce the Veil: Muerta transforms, becoming immune to physical damage. All of her attack damage is dealt as magical damage. Muerta gains bonus attack damage and phased movement.
Muerta can attack ethereal units, but deals no damage to Magic Immune targets.
- High burst damage potential.
- Has a disable and a taunt ability.
- Can become invulnerable for a short time.
- Low health and armor.
- Low mobility.
- Reliant on her abilities to deal damage.
Muerta can be played in the carry role, either as a midlaner or a safelaner. She excels in dealing burst damage and has a decent crowd control ability in The Calling. Her Gunslinger ability also provides lifesteal, allowing her to sustain herself during fights. Muerta's ultimate, Pierce the Veil, can be used as an escape or to deal damage to enemy units.
Item Builds for Muerta
There is no standard item build for Muerta yet, but most players tend to build her for early damage potential. Here are some common early game items that Muerta players often buy:
- Null Talisman
- Magic Wand
- Power Treads (or Arcane Boots for Guardian Greaves or Tranquil Boots for Boots of Bearing)
- Falcon Blade (situationally)
For carry players, Dragon Lance and Maelstrom are popular items to build next, with Maelstrom significantly increasing Muerta's farming potential. Mask of Madness can also be considered to increase her attack speed. In the late game, items like Black King Bar, Daedalus, and Gleipnir are commonly built, while Satanic, Eye of Skadi, and Desolator are situational.
For mid players, Witch Blade is often used instead of Maelstrom and can be upgraded to Revenant's Brooch. Other items that are sometimes built include Silver Edge, Yasha and Kaya, Ethereal Blade.
In conclusion, Muerta is a burst damage hero with a decent crowd control ability, making her a strong pick for the carry role. While there is no standard item build for her yet, she can be built for early damage potential or for a combination of magical and physical damage output. If you've already tried Muerta, let us know in the comments what role you played her in and how you built her!
If you are interested in leveling up your Muerta hero or other Dota 2 services, you can order them on Boost-hub.com. Boost-hub offers professional boosting services for Dota 2 players
of all levels, providing a fast and reliable way to improve your gameplay experience. Whether you need help climbing the ranks or simply want to enjoy the game to its fullest potential, Boost-hub has the tools and expertise to help you achieve your goals. So don't wait any longer, head over to Boost-hub.com and take your Dota 2 skills to the next level!