Gathering and collecting personal information:Website www.Boost-hub.com and other sites gather and store personal information only for completion of ordrs and informing our customers about policy changes and discounts.
You will be informed using your personal data only after you agree to it. When user gets any information via email, he also gets a link using which user can disable any further notification.
That rule does not apply to information about order, incloding order id, payment and stages of completion.
Usage of personal data:We can use your personal data for the following:
- Informing you about your order details
- Improving quality of the service and overall performance.
- Sending you information about changes at our website, with option to disable it.
Protection of your personal data:We use following methods to protect your data:
- SSL encrypting protocol, which we use to protect your personal data.
- All data about your credit card goes through such payment systems as paypal and others, NOT directly to us.
- All required security methods are applied to our hosting. Server is regularly checked for any viruses and bugs.
- All emails, skype, telephone numbers are secured by our database, and can only be accesed by administration of Boost-hub.com
Giving information to third party:www.Boost-hub.com and other sites never give your personal information to third party. We have a right to place any links or banners of other web sites at ours. Any information given to third party by you is regulated by rules of that third party.
Third party actions regulation:Google, Yandex and other system can trace your passage on our website in order to improve searching technologies.
Delete your personal Data:Users and customers can always anonymize their selves with using the following steps:
- Email us: support@Boost-hub.com
- Using online-chat in lower right corner
- Skype us
Contact us:You can always get in touch with us by:
Any contacts listed here.
Any requests for further information should be sent to support@Boost-hub.com.
Despite the above, Boost-hub.com may process any of your personal data where such processing is necessary for compliance with applicable laws.
You do not have to provide Boost-hub.com with some information that is automatically collected when you use any of the Website, Materials and Services, e.g. cookies. However, you must provide us with (a) your email address and username or (b) a username and when using the Materials and Services.
Your rights.Your rights in relation to your personal data under the GDPR include:
right of access - if you ask Boost-hub.com, it will confirm whether it is processing your personal data and provide you with a copy of that personal data.
- right to rectification - if the personal data Boost-hub.com holds about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to have it rectified or completed. Boost-hub.com will take every reasonable step to ensure personal data which is inaccurate is rectified. If Boost-hub.com has shared your personal data with any third parties, it will tell them about the rectification where possible.
- right to erasure – Boost-hub.com will delete your personal data when it is no longer needed for the purposes for which you provided it. You may request that Boost-hub.com delete your personal data and it will do so if deletion does not contravene any applicable laws. If Boost-hub.com has shared your personal data with any third parties, it will take reasonable steps to inform those third parties to delete such personal data.
- right to withdraw consent - if the basis of Boost-hub.com’ processing of your personal data is consent, you can withdraw that consent at any time.
- right to restrict processing - you may request that Boost-hub.com restrict or block the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances. If Boost-hub.com has shared your personal data with third parties, it will tell them about this request where possible.
- right to object to processing - you may request that Boost-hub.com stops processing your personal data at any time and it will do so to the extent required by the GDPR.
- right to data portability - you may obtain your personal data from Boost-hub.com that you have consented to give it or that is necessary to perform a contract with you. Boost-hub.com will provide this personal data in a commonly used, machine-readable and interoperable format to enable data portability to another data controller. Where technically feasible, and at your request, it will transmit your personal data directly to another data controller.
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority - you can report any concerns you have about Boost-hub.com’ privacy practices to the relevant data protection supervisory authority e.g. in the United Kingdom, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Where personal data is processed for the purposes of direct marketing, you have the right to object to such processing, including profiling related to direct marketing. If you would like to exercise any of your above rights, please contact us at support@Boost-hub.com.
If you are not satisfied by the way your query is dealt with by Boost-hub.com, you may refer your query to your local data protection supervisory authority.
Children.Boost-hub.com does not intend to collect personal data from children aged under 16. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 16 has provided personal data to Boost-hub.com through use of any of the Website, Materials and Services, please contact Boost-hub.com at support@Boost-hub.com.
International transfer of data.The personal data Boost-hub.com collects in relation to the Website, Materials and/or Services may be transferred to, and stored in, a country operating outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). Under the GDPR, the transfer of personal data to a country outside the EEA may take place where the European Commission has decided that the country ensures an adequate level of protection. In the absence of an adequacy decision, Boost-hub.com may transfer personal data provided appropriate safeguards are in place.
Some of the personal data Boost-hub.com collects is processed by us and/or third-party data processors in other countries, including the United States. These third-party data processors are set out at www.pathofexile.com/third-parties. For personal data processed in the United States, the European Commission has determined that the United States ensures an adequate level of protection for personal data transferred from the EU to organisations in the United States under the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield. Boost-hub.com has verified that its United States-based data processors have self-certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield framework or that it has entered into Standard Contractual Clauses as published by the European Commission with its third-party processors. The Standard Contractual Clauses provide specific guarantees around transfers of personal data and Boost-hub.com rely on the Standard Contractual Clauses in transferring personal data to these third-party processors.
Data retention policy.Personal data that Boost-hub.com collects and processes will not be kept longer than necessary for the purposes for which it is collected, or for the duration required for compliance with applicable law, whichever is longer.
Boost-hub.com – COOKIES POLICY
Cookies policy.This cookies policy forms part of Boost-hub.com’ Terms of Service.
- login cookie, which tells Boost-hub.com which Member Account you are currently logged in to the Website with; and
- language cookie, which tells Boost-hub.com what language you have set the Website to.