Guide to Choosing the Best Premium Ship in World of WarshipsPremium ships in World of Warships offer players a variety of benefits, including increased credit earnings, reduced repair costs, and unique gameplay features. Choosing the best premium ship can be a challenge, as there are many factors to consider. In this guide, we will explore some of the key factors to consider when choosing a premium ship and offer some suggestions for the best premium ships in World of Warships.
Determine your playstyleThe first step in choosing the best premium ship is to determine your playstyle. Do you prefer battleships or cruisers? Do you like to stay back and snipe or get up close and personal? Do you like to be stealthy or aggressive? The answers to these questions will help you narrow down your choices.
Consider the ship's statsOnce you have determined your playstyle, you should consider the ship's stats. Look at the ship's armor, speed, maneuverability, and armament to determine if it fits your playstyle. You should also consider the ship's consumables, as they can greatly impact its effectiveness in battle.
Check for unique featuresPremium ships often come with unique features that can give them an edge in battle. For example, some premium ships have radar or hydroacoustic search, which can detect enemy ships through smoke or cover. Others have special torpedoes or guns that can deal extra damage or have unique firing arcs. Check the ship's description to see if it has any unique features that fit your playstyle.
Consider the ship's credit-earning potentialOne of the main benefits of premium ships is their increased credit-earning potential. Consider the ship's credit-earning potential to determine if it will help you farm credits more efficiently. Premium ships with higher credit multipliers and lower repair costs are generally better for credit farming.
Look at reviews and player feedbackBefore purchasing a premium ship, be sure to check reviews and player feedback. Look for reviews from players with similar playstyles to yours to see if they recommend the ship. Check forums and social media to see what other players are saying about the ship's effectiveness in battle.
How to get Credits in WoWs quickly without wasting timeIf you don't have the time or patience to grind credits in World of Warships, Boost-hub.com offers credit farming services to help you earn credits more efficiently. Boosters can use premium ships and employ various tactics to maximize credit earnings, helping you reach your goals faster and with less effort. Boost-hub.com also offers personalized coaching to help you improve your credit farming skills and reach your goals more quickly. Whether you're a new player looking to build up your fleet or an experienced player looking to earn credits quickly, Boost-hub.com can help you achieve your goals.
Top 5 Best Premium Ships in World of Warships
ScharnhorstScharnhorst is a German Tier VII premium battleship in World of Warships that combines the characteristics of a battleship and a cruiser. This ship is a fan favorite due to its unique playstyle and versatility on the battlefield. In this description, we will explore the strengths and weaknesses of Scharnhorst, optimal equipment, crew skills, and playstyle.
Pros and Cons ScharnhorstScharnhorst is a well-rounded ship with several strengths and weaknesses. Its advantages include:
- Excellent maneuverability and speed, which allows it to easily dodge incoming fire and change direction.
- Strong secondary battery that can deal significant damage to enemy ships in close combat.
- Good anti-aircraft defense that makes it difficult for enemy carriers to attack.
- High rate of fire for its main battery guns, which can be useful for taking down enemy destroyers and cruisers.
- A well-protected citadel that makes it difficult for enemy battleships to score critical hits.
- Lower main battery gun caliber compared to other battleships of the same tier, which can make it more challenging to deal damage to enemy battleships at longer ranges.
- Limited firing range for its main battery guns, which can make it difficult to engage enemy ships at long distances.
- Relatively weak armor compared to other battleships, which makes it more vulnerable to enemy battleship fire.
Optimal Equipment ScharnhorstTo maximize Scharnhorst's strengths, we recommend the following equipment:
- Main Armaments Modification 1: This equipment increases the survivability of Scharnhorst's main battery guns and reduces the chance of them being destroyed in battle.
- Damage Control System Modification 1: This equipment increases Scharnhorst's survivability by reducing the chance of flooding or fire caused by enemy attacks.
- Aiming Systems Modification 1: This equipment increases the accuracy of Scharnhorst's main battery guns, making it easier to hit enemy ships.
- Steering Gears Modification 2: This equipment reduces Scharnhorst's rudder shift time, allowing for quicker and more precise turns.
Crew Skills ScharnhorstTo make the most of Scharnhorst's capabilities, we recommend the following crew skills:
- Priority Target: This skill will alert you to the number of ships targeting your vessel, allowing you to take evasive maneuvers if necessary.
- Expert Marksman: This skill increases the rate at which your turrets rotate, allowing you to track targets more effectively.
- Superintendent: This skill increases the number of consumables available to your ship, including heal and damage control.
- Advanced Firing Training: This skill increases the range of Scharnhorst's secondary battery and anti-aircraft defense, making it more effective in close combat.
- Concealment Expert: This skill reduces the detectability range of your ship, making it more difficult for enemies to spot you on the battlefield.
Playstyle ScharnhorstScharnhorst's playstyle is unique compared to other battleships, as it can perform the role of both a battleship and a cruiser. Its excellent maneuverability and speed make it well-suited for close-range combat, where it can use its secondary battery and main battery guns to deal significant damage. However, it is important to be mindful of its weaker armor and main battery gun caliber, which can make it vulnerable in long-range engagements.
When playing Scharnhorst, it is important to remain aware of your surroundings and constantly adjust your position to avoid enemy fire. Using islands or other terrain features to break up enemy lines of sight can also be effective, as it allows you to engage enemy ships on your terms. Additionally, using your secondary battery and anti-aircraft defenses effectively can help deter enemy destroyers and carriers from
AtagoAtago is a Japanese Tier VIII premium cruiser in World of Warships. Here is a breakdown of its pros and cons, optimal equipment, crew skills, and gameplay style.
- Good concealment
- Powerful torpedo armament
- Access to Repair Party consumable
- High HE shell damage
- Good maneuverability
- Low armor and HP pool
- Slow turret traverse speed
- Vulnerable to AP shells
- Long reload time for main guns
- High citadel
Optimal Equipment AtagoWhen it comes to equipment, the Atago is best suited for long-range combat. Here are some recommendations:
- Main Armaments Modification 1 to improve the survivability of the main battery
- Aiming Systems Modification 1 to increase accuracy and reduce dispersion of the main battery
- Main Battery Modification 3 to further increase the range of the main battery
- Steering Gears Modification 2 to enhance the ship's maneuverability
- Concealment System Modification 1 to decrease the ship's detection radius
Crew Skills AtagoThe ideal crew skills for the Atago depend on your preferred style of play. Here are some suggestions:
- Priority Target: to determine how many enemies are targeting you
- Adrenaline Rush: to increase the reload speed of main guns as your HP decreases
- Superintendent: to obtain additional Repair Party consumables
- Concealment Expert: to further decrease the ship's detection radius
- Demolition Expert: to increase the chance of setting fires with HE shells
Gameplay Style AtagoThe Atago is a versatile cruiser that can be played in a variety of ways. However, it's best suited for supporting the team from a distance and using its torpedo armament to strike at unsuspecting enemies. Here are some tips for playing the Atago:
- Stay at range: The Atago has a relatively low armor and HP pool, so staying at range will reduce the chances of taking significant damage.
- Use your torpedoes: The Atago has eight torpedo tubes that can deal massive damage to enemy ships. Use them to strike at unsuspecting enemies or to finish off damaged targets.
- Support your team: The Atago has excellent concealment, so use it to get into a good position and provide support for your teammates.
- Be aware of your surroundings: The Atago has a high citadel, so it's vulnerable to citadel hits from battleships. Avoid showing broadside and keep an eye on enemy battleships.
- Use your Repair Party wisely: The Atago has access to a Repair Party consumable, so use it wisely to repair damage taken in battles.
MissouriUSS Missouri is one of the most famous and powerful battleships in World of Warships. It has a number of advantages that make it a top choice for players, including:
- Excellent firepower: The Missouri's main battery features nine 16-inch guns that can deal devastating damage to enemy ships.
- Good maneuverability: Despite its size, the Missouri is surprisingly maneuverable and can navigate tight spots with ease.
- Solid armor: The Missouri has good armor protection that can withstand punishment from enemy shells.
- Good credit earning potential: The Missouri is a premium ship that offers increased credit earnings, making it a popular choice for credit farming.
- Vulnerable to torpedoes: The Missouri's size and slower speed make it a prime target for torpedo attacks.
- Weak AA defense: The Missouri's AA defense is not as strong as other battleships, making it vulnerable to air attacks.
- Large size: The Missouri's large size makes it an easy target for enemy ships, especially when caught out in the open.
Optimal Equipment MissouriTo maximize the Missouri's strengths and minimize its weaknesses, players should consider the following equipment:
- Main Armaments Modification 1: This upgrade improves the Missouri's main battery survivability and reduces the chance of losing guns in battle.
- Aiming Systems Modification 1: This upgrade improves the accuracy of the Missouri's main battery, making it more effective at long ranges.
- Damage Control System Modification 1: This upgrade reduces the chance of the Missouri suffering from fires and flooding.
- Steering Gears Modification 2: This upgrade improves the Missouri's rudder shift time, making it more maneuverable and able to avoid incoming torpedoes.
Crew Skills MissouriThe Missouri's captain should have the following skills to maximize the ship's effectiveness in battle:
- Priority Target: This skill notifies the player when they are being targeted, making it easier to avoid incoming fire.
- Expert Marksman: This skill improves the Missouri's turret traverse speed, making it quicker to switch targets.
- Superintendent: This skill increases the number of consumables available, such as Repair Party and Damage Control Party.
- Concealment Expert: This skill reduces the Missouri's detection range, making it easier to remain hidden from enemy ships.
Gameplay Style MissouriTo play the Missouri effectively, players should keep the following strategies in mind:
- Use cover: The Missouri's large size makes it vulnerable to enemy fire, so players should use islands and other cover to stay hidden and avoid incoming shells.
- Focus on battleships: The Missouri's main battery is most effective against other battleships, so players should focus on taking out enemy battleships to gain an advantage.
- Manage consumables: The Missouri's consumables, such as Repair Party and Damage Control Party, are essential for survival. Players should use them strategically and conserve them when possible.
- Stick with the team: The Missouri is most effective when part of a larger group of ships. Players should coordinate with their team and work together to achieve objectives.
- Watch out for torpedoes: The Missouri's size and slower speed make it vulnerable to torpedo attacks. Players should stay vigilant and try to avoid incoming torpedoes.
Jean BartJean Bart is a Tier IX French Battleship in World of Warships. This ship is known for its powerful guns, excellent accuracy, and fast reload time. Here is a breakdown of the ship's strengths and weaknesses, as well as the optimal equipment, crew skills, and playstyle for the Jean Bart.
- Powerful main battery guns with high alpha damage and excellent accuracy.
- Fast reload time of just 26 seconds, allowing for frequent volleys.
- Good speed and maneuverability for a battleship.
- Strong anti-aircraft armament, making it effective against enemy planes.
- Relatively low health pool compared to other battleships at its tier.
- Armor is weak in some areas, making it vulnerable to damage from certain angles.
- Secondary battery guns are not very effective.
- Vulnerable to torpedoes due to its size and maneuverability.
Optimal Equipment Jean BartOptimal equipment for the Jean Bart includes:
- Main Armaments Modification 1 to improve main battery survivability.
- Aiming Systems Modification 1 to increase main battery accuracy.
- Damage Control System Modification 1 to reduce fire and flooding damage.
- Steering Gears Modification 2 to improve the ship's maneuverability.
Crew Skills Jean BartOptimal crew skills for the Jean Bart include:
- Priority Target to help avoid enemy fire.
- Expert Marksman to improve main battery turret traverse speed.
- Superintendent to gain extra consumables such as Repair Party and Damage Control Party.
- Concealment Expert to reduce detection range and avoid being spotted by enemy ships.
Playstyle Jean BartThe Jean Bart is a highly effective battleship that excels in a variety of roles. It is best played as a mobile battleship, using its speed and maneuverability to flank enemy ships and engage them at close range. The ship's fast reload time and excellent accuracy make it ideal for engaging multiple targets, while its strong anti-aircraft armament allows it to protect itself and friendly ships from enemy planes. However, the ship's weak armor and low health pool make it vulnerable to sustained fire from enemy ships, so it is important to avoid being caught in the open and to use cover and concealment whenever possible. Overall, the Jean Bart is an excellent choice for players looking for a fast, maneuverable battleship with excellent firepower and versatility.
Haidais a Canadian Tier VII destroyer in World of Warships. It's a small and agile ship with a unique and versatile armament configuration. Here is a breakdown of its strengths, weaknesses, optimal equipment, crew skills, and playstyle.
- Good concealment and agility, making it an effective scout and flanker
- Versatile armament with both guns and torpedoes, allowing it to adapt to different situations
- High fire rate and good accuracy on main guns, making it effective against destroyers and cruisers
- Strong AA defense for its tier
- Good maneuverability and speed
- Weak torpedo armament with only two triple-tube launchers
- Low damage and penetration on main guns compared to other destroyers
- Relatively short range on main guns and torpedoes
- Low health pool