World of Warships Ranked battles
What are World of Warships Ranked Battles and how do they work?World of Warships Ranked Battles is a game mode where players compete in 7 vs 7 battles to climb the ranks and earn rewards. The mode is typically available for a limited time during each season and requires players to have reached a certain level of experience in the game to participate. As players win battles, they earn points which allow them to climb up the ranks, with the highest rank being Rank 1.
Update 0.9.12 is going to see large-scale changes to the Ranked Battles system. Key features of the new system:
- Ranked Battles seasons are now going to be held on a regular basis with short breaks between each one. This will mean that you will always be able to choose between Random, Co-op, and Ranked Battles in the Port screen, as the latter battle type will be more regularly available.
- The higher the league, the better the rewards. You can progress through the Bronze League at a smooth and leisurely pace. The Silver League will require more effort, but offers bigger rewards. Seasoned sea wolves will be able to collect the most impressive haul of rewards in the Gold League.
- Demonstrate your skills in the qualification, during which you'll fight against players from the next league to determine whether you'll progress to the next league or stay in your current one. Please note: if you qualify for the next league, you won't be able return to the previous one until the end of the season.
- Rewards are granted for achieving victories, reaching Rank 1 in a league, and qualifying for a new league.
- Ranked Battles aren't available at night. This is necessary to ensure high-quality matchmaking.
What do you get in the World of Warships buy Ranked Battles?You are given a choice to order:
- Bronze League (passing 7 ranks);
- Silver League (passing 7 ranks);
- Gold League (passing 10 ranks).
Qualification passing for Ranked Battles:
- For the Silver League (the price includes the fulfillment of the qualification requirement to get from the Bronze League to the Silver League, where you must win 4 times in the Silver League);
- For the Gold League (the price includes the fulfillment of the qualification requirement to get from the Silver to the Gold League, where you must win 5 times in the Gold League).
- Completion of all leagues (the cost of the service includes the passage of the Bronze, Silver and Gold leagues, and also includes the passage of Qualifying Battles for the specified Leagues).
What are the rewards for participating in Ranked Battles in World of Warships?We will help you get through ranked battles and get great rewards that include:
- Steel that can be used to purchase unique premium ships or unique premium ships (for example, Unique USA premium destroyer Black of 9 tier), available only for steel;
- Many military, economic and unique flags;
- Premium camouflage with bonuses to boost;
- Many other gaming values (doubloons, signals, unique modernizations and others).
How to place an order?
- Select the League you want to be in. For example, if it is enough for you to get into the Bronze League, then choose it, if you want to get into the Gold League, then you should choose the passage of the Bronze, Silver and Gold League.
- Add the product to your cart;
- Fill in the required fields for the order;
- Pay for the order in your personal account;
- And our specialist will begin the Ranked Season in the near future.