What is Ranked Sprint in WoWs?Ranked sprint is a type of ranked battles: there are ranks, there is a division into leagues, ships of only certain levels are allowed to fight. But there are differences - the number of ranks less to participate in the fighting squads allowed. There is no League of Sea Wolves - after reaching the 1st rank you can’t participate in the sprint.
Base rules of Ranked sprint
- Ranked sprint is available only during a certain season for players who have reached account level 14.
- The duration of each season is 12 days.
- The format of the fights depends on the season.
- The lineups are completely mirrored by class and ship level.
- No more than one aircraft carrier in a team and squad.
- Rank sprint does not inherit achievements from previous ranking seasons and does not affect subsequent ones.
LeaguesThere is a division into "leagues" by rank - in each league you need to get a certain number of stars to move to the next rank:
- 10 rank - 1 star;
- 9 - 6 ranks - 2 stars;
- 5 - 1 ranks: 3 stars.
What do you get in the World of Warships buy Ranked Sprint?We will help you get through ranked sprint and get great rewards that include:
- Signals and rare signals;
All additional items and bonuses in World of Warships Ranked sprint boost you get free.