WoWs Coal Farming
What is Coal and how to get it in World of Warships?Coal is a special resource that players can obtain:
for completing combat missions;
- from daily containers, as well as from a super container or from a number of special containers;
- as a bonus from the developers during the release of Update 0.7.6;
- exchanging steel for coal at the rate of 1 to 10;
- for promotional one-time bonuses.
- You can also get coal for participating in the “Invite a friend!” Program.
Where can I use coal?You can use coal to unlock ships:
- Thunderer X - 252 000 coal;
- Yoshino X - 248 000 coal;
- Salem X - 240 000 coal;
- Marceau X - 236 000 coal;
- Pommern IX - 228 000 coal;
- Georgia IX - 228 000 coal;
- Błyskawica VII - 51 000 coal;
- Aigle VI - 49 500 coal;
- Anshan VI - 40 000 coal.
For coal, you can hire some special or unique ship commanders with 10 skill points and an assigned specialization for Tier I cruisers of their nations.