What is Ranked Sprint in WoWs?
Ranked sprint is a type of ranked battles: there are ranks, there is a division into leagues, ships of only certain levels are allowed to fight. But there are differences - the number of ranks less to participate in the fighting squads allowed. There is no League of Sea Wolves - after reaching the 1st rank you can’t participate in the sprint.
Base rules of Ranked sprint
- Ranked sprint is available only during a certain season for players who have reached account level 14.
- The duration of each season is 12 days.
- The format of the fights depends on the season.
- The lineups are completely mirrored by class and ship level.
- No more than one aircraft carrier in a team and squad.
- Rank sprint does not inherit achievements from previous ranking seasons and does not affect subsequent ones.
There is a division into "leagues" by rank - in each league you need to get a certain number of stars to move to the next rank:
- 10 rank - 1 star;
- 9 - 6 ranks - 2 stars;
But in a number of seasons the number of stars can be changed.
What do you get in the World of Warships buy Ranked Sprint?
We will help you get through ranked sprint and get great rewards that include:
- Signals and rare signals;
All additional items and bonuses in World of Warships Ranked sprint boost you get free.