WoT Personal Missions 2.0
What is Personal Missions: Second Front in WoT?
In the World of Tanks Personal Missions
is a line of special missions broken down into campaigns. They are performed only in Random battles on different classes of equipment, and are also ranked in complexity. This is an exciting part of the game, where everyone is faced with the need to take on new challenges in order to become the owner of at least one excellent battle tank at the end of the journey.
For many players in the World of Tanks Personal Missions 2.0 (or Personal Missions "Second Front") are still the most difficult. And for some, this remains a closed topic, because in order to go through the entire line of proposed tasks, you need to have great experience and game skill. Sometimes even the most experienced players are incredibly difficult to go through this campaign. That is why we offer you to order WoT Personal Missions 2.0, where our team will do everything for you! If you want to become the lucky one who will complete all the tasks and become the owner of unique military equipment, then you are in the right place.
Tank models for Personal Missions 2.0 in WoT
In Personal Missions 2.0, combat missions are limited by levels of military equipment, as well as tasks will have a various set of conditions:
- Excalibur missions (from 6 to 10 levels). The purpose of the operation is to perform a specific task when using an unlimited number of battles;
- Chimera missions (from 7 to 10 levels). Here need to complete one task in one battle;
- Obj 279 missions (from 8 to 10 levels). The condition for passing - a series of battles to end with the same result.
There are no strict restrictions on the classes of equipment in this campaign. Instead, national associations appear on whose military equipment it is necessary to carry out the tasks:
- Alliance: Poland, U.K., U.S.A.;
- Bloc: Germany, Japan;
- Coalition: Czechoslovakia, France, Italy, Sweden;
- Union: China, U.S.S.R.
You can perform combat missions using any type of tanks of the required nation.
Optimal tanks for Personal missions 2.0 in World of Tanks
- Light tanks: LT-432, EBR 75 FL 10, M41D, T92, EBR 75, T-100 LT, ELC EVEN 90, M24 Chaffee, EBR 105
- Medium tanks: Object 140, T-62A, M48 Patton, TVP T 50/51, STB-1
- Heavy tanks: IS-7, Object 277, WZ-111 model 5A, T110E5, E 100
- Tank destroyers: Object 268, T110E4, Grille 15, AMX 50 Foch B, Strv 103B
- SPGs: Object 261, T92 HMC, Bat.-Châtillon 155 58, Conqueror Gun Carriage, FV3805, FV207, M53/M55, G.W. Tiger (P)
What do you get in the World of Tanks buy Personal Missions 2.0?
Ordering on Boost-hub.com, you will get:
- Unique tanks;
- Badges and medals;
- Camouflage (summer, winter and desert);
And also bonuses from us:
- A few days of Premium Account;
- Over 3 million credits;
- From 500 gold;
- Crew skills leveling;
- Many other valuable items (including equipment and modules for these tanks).
We can also guarantee from 50% Win Rate, an average performance rating of 1500-2800, as well all silver obtained during Personal Missions 2.0 boosting.